Pages

Sunday, 2 September 2012

Bon Jovi


Yes, I like the old stuff. Beatles, Queen, Aerosmith, AC/DC, MLTR, Michael Jackson..you name it. But the band I love the most? BON FREAKING JOVI. 'Twas my wonderful mother who taught me to love this group.


Firstly, I would like to introduce the lead singer, whom the band was named after, Mr. John Francis Bongiovi. He might me in his late forties now, but trust me, he was extremely fit in his younger years. Blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, heart-melting smile, and a six-pack-- everything a lady could ask for.


Next up is guitarist Richie Sambora. All I could say is...wow. He could rock out that guitar pretty well. I wish I could play as awesomely as him.




Now here we have David Bryan. One day we were watching a concert DVD while eating carbonara, and Kurt spotted him doing the head bang with his mass of blonde hair, thus earning the nickname "Carbonara Hair" from my brother.



Lastly,here is Tico Torres, the drummer with the creepy triangular mustache/goatee/beard thing on his chin. Tico also has a knack for painting. He is quite the artist.




Below are a few of Tico's artworks:













Awesome, right?

--Nice. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment