As some of you may know, I went to the Jonas Brothers concert in Cebu on October 20th. All I could say is.. IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING! Totally worth waiting half of my life to see them live!!! We [mom and I] were seated somewhere off to the left in the fourth row(thanks for the tickets Dad) aaand Nick, my husband, was located at that side of the stage! Shiiii I was DYING. Never thought I'd see him SO. DAMN. NEAR. Joe was at the centre, and Kevin off to the right side. There were even some extremely cute guys at the concert;) I was at my happiest state.
A few unforgettable things about the experience :
- NICK AND I HAD EYE CONTACT. I'm not kidding. Seriously, I'd let you tickle me to death and put me in a room full of spiders if I were lying. NICHOLAS JERRY FREAKING JONAS LOOKED AT ME. Best thing a fan without a backstage pass could ever ask for :">
- NICK WAS WEARING HIS DOG TAG. Now, if you ain't a fan you probably won't understand how important this dog tag is. Anyway, he's been wearing it since he was diagnosed with diabetes at eleven and up until now he's wearing it!!! I love how some things never change.
- KEVIN SANG. Trust me, his voice was absolutely WONDERFUL. Kevin is known as the brother who doesn't sing much, just stands there and plays guitar to give his little brothers the spotlight. But, gosh, Kev has a beautiful voice! So deep and sexy and Jonas-y. SPOILER ALERT: He has a bit of a solo in their new song, First Time ;)
- JOE TOOK HIS JACKET OFF. Yeah, that really won't be a big deal to y'all but damn that boy works out.
- THE BAND SANG TURN RIGHT. First of all let me introduce "The Band" to you. It consists of John Taylor on the guitar, Jack Flawless on the drums and Garbo on the bass. Yes, we have nicknames for them. Anyway, they sang Turn Right, another new song. Talented people, they are.
- WEDDING BELLS. No, I don't mean the actual wedding bells(though I do wish I'd hear the wedding bells chime soon, with me as the bride and Nick as the groom). Wedding Bells is probably my favourite song off their new album. Everyone except me shouted "MILEY" at the top of their lungs when Nick sang that. Personally I'm more of a Nelena shipper. NO TO NILEY. #nohate
- THE CROWD. Everyone was standing on their chairs, dancing to the beat, waving hands up in the air, shouting, and singing to every song they played. I just loved it ok. Every single person in the room united because of music. Music really IS the universal language.
Overall, the show was AAAAH-MAZING.

No comments:
Post a Comment