Pages

Monday, 25 February 2013

Paraless

Ever felt that depressing feeling of not being able to go to a concert you want to experience so bad? Yeah, well I've felt that a billion and one times.

February 15, 2013. Day of our field trip. Yet at the same time, it was the day one of my favourite bands were performing in the MOA Arena. It was depressing, I tell you. But what makes it worse is that dad actually gave me a choice. "Field Trip or Paramore concert?" he had asked. GUESS WHAT I CHOSE. Yes, the field trip. And no don't think it was an easy decision. I had to contemplate the whole thing and even had a "looking-outside-the-window-while-thinking-deeply" moment.

Day came and my equally band-obsessed friend, Celina and I tried so hard to hold back our tears(over naman not really). But oh well, things happen for a reason and hey maybe Paramore's coming back in a few years... I hope.




hayley has the best ass ever
-Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment