Pages

Thursday, 23 May 2013

Gods *facepalm*



Another reason why I am PISSED THE FUCK OFF. See that sentence underneath "Quote"? That, my dear mortal friends, is the first line from the Great Prophecy. AND THEY CHANGED IT. THEY FUCKING CHANGED IT. It's basically supposed to be "A half-blood of the eldest gods shall reach SIXTEEN against all odds." Not seventeen. Not eighteen. AND MOST DEFINITELY NOT TWENTY. 

Now I quite understand why they would do this. They tweak Percy's (and everyone else that's not immortal) age to fit the movies. So basically, Percy was sixteen in the first movie, in which he was supposed to be twelve. It's all right, I guess, for them to do this. I mean it's not like they could re-cast again. That would just complicate things. Logan is the perfect Percy. Alexandra, well, most people might not see her as Annabeth (and she's twice Annabeth's age, surprise, surprise) but Alex is beautiful and great actress. I'm not mad. Just disappointed. They could seriously do better than this but oh well that's life and there ain't nothin' we could do 'bout it

Peace out,
Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment