Pages

Saturday, 8 March 2014

so much concerts, so little time, NO MONEY AT ALL


so basically most of my favourite artists are coming to the Philippines and obviously (and unfortunately) I am very poor both in terms of money and time to actually go attend these concerts and it breaks my heart not being to see them live...


...especially my favourite band, Mayday Parade, which, as I am typing right now, is performing. 

Also, the very attractive and talented Bruno Mars is visiting the Philippines and I have sacrificed the chance I had to attend the Seniors' graduation because I love (most of) them that much. 

The 1975, which is an awesome indie band (listen to "Chocolate"), has like, four shows in two days AND I CAN'T GO TO EITHER OF THOSE SHOWS 

Do you people even listen to these bands because I know I do


To add to my depression, another one of my super fave bands (yes, i have a lot) is going to perform live and I just Taylor Momsen and her band's music which is just pure, lovely rock and it just... it's breaking my Pretty Reckless heart 💔

Tell me, who wouldn't want to see three attractive siblings who can actually sing? This is the Jonas Brothers all over again (the only difference is I saw the JoBros live). 


and of course, Taylor Swift. Who wouldn't want to go?










No comments:

Post a Comment