Pages

Monday, 9 June 2014

Homework 1

To start off this school year, I would like to post our first assignment ever -- given to us by Ms. Adrias.
This is basically all about me, and I'm just gonna add a bunch of stuff that wasn't included in the assignment, I'll just write it in bold (gotta keep it formal, y'know. or maybe semi-formal in my case)

1. What is your favorite book, and why?
My favorite book is Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. It's about this guy, Clay, who spends most of the book listening to these cassette tapes which were recorded by Hannah, this girl he was secretly in love with, pre-suicide. There are seven tapes, one side of the last tape left empty. In each side, she talks about the thirteen people who somehow caused her self-inflicted death, hence the title Thirteen Reasons Why. I love this book because it just fills me with emotions: pity for Clay and Hannah, anger at the jerks who destroyed her. It also teaches us to be careful with our words and actions around people because they could literally affect someone and cause so much pain that he might just consider ending that pain -- thus ending his own life. AND THERE ARE A FEW AWESOME PLOT TWISTS TOO 

2. What has the world always gotten so wrong about you?
I honestly don't know what people think of me but I guess everyone -- my friends, classmates, sometimes even my family -- sees me as this girl who basically doesn't seem to be bothered by anything but deep down I probably care more than I let on. CHOSERA HAHAHAHAAHA but really

3. What would you like to tell Ms. Adrias about you?
Guess what? I'm a huge Twihard too (YAY!) and ship Robsten (Taylor's all mine TEAM JACOB BUT FOR NICE NOT BELLA), though I'm more Kristen-obsessed. I AM IN LOVE WITH KRISTEN STEWART. I N L O V E.
Aside from that, I'm a big music fan. I mostly listen to rock (The Beatles, The Runaways, Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, stuff like that AND JIMMY EAT WORLD AND NIRVANA AND THE WHO AND BON JOVI UGH I COULD GO ON FOREVER) and I also like indie music. Oh, and I love to read. I LOVE BOOKS SO MUCH IT HURTS BOOKS ARE MY LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment