Pages

Saturday, 5 July 2014

multiply

Another album I am so totally in love is x, or multiply, by Ed Sheeran, that ginger I am so totally in love with.

X was released last month (I think) and OH MY GOD IT'S SO FULL OF PERFECTION. Not that I'm surprised. It's Ed, after all. 

The first single off the album, Sing, isn't what you'd really expect from Ed. I admit, I didn't quite like it at first because it sounded nothing like Ed and everything like Justin Timblerlake. It's one of those songs that grow on you, though. But I'm not really into it that much. Too much pop. 

The second single, One, is most definitely what people would define as an "Ed Sheeran" song. Just his guitar and his voice. And the lyrics speak a lot too. 

One of my favorite songs is Don't, which is at the same time really catchy and really Ed-ish. Not the usual guitar and vocals but pretty awesome if you ask me. 

I also really adore I'm A Mess, Photograph, Tenerife Sea, and Thinking Out Loud. And the rest of his album too, of course. 


Edward fucking Sheeran you are a musical god. 

No comments:

Post a Comment