Pages

Friday, 31 August 2012

Grey.



Gah, now don't expect me to be innocent. I tell you, there are no thirteen-year-olds in this world whose minds have not been corrupted by society. Except maybe for Ms. Eva Marie Sazon. She's too nice!!! Anyhow, let us now talk about Fifty Shades of Grey. Written by E.L. James, the Fifty Shades Trilogy obviously has a lot of readers. Word of advice, do not ever read this book unless you're of age and can handle reading the intimate scenes.

In my opinion, I find this book extremely ridiculous. Yes, the writing is exceptional but.. ew? What mother of two teenage sons would write all of her fantasies in a book? How does her husband feel about this? Her sons? Ugh. I am disgusted. What has the world come to now? First,Twilight and now this. Can we please just go back to those Harry Potter days? Please.


--Nice. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment