Pages

Friday, 31 August 2012

Palancas..



"Nice, palanca ko ha!"says Nang Becha with her signature grin.

My phone vibrates. It was a text from Nang Allymor: "Niceeeeee! Palanca!:)"

Nang Hannah, chilling by the door at the SME classroom, pulls me aside. "Gwapa, palanca ko ha."

"Gurl, hatagan mo ko palanca, ok?" "Nice! Nami-on mo palanca ko ha? Dapat two sheets of bond paper, back to back. Century Gothic, font size 12." "Nice, palanca!" "Nice, lapit nalang immersion namun! Diin na palanca ko?" "Ara lang da palanca box ko, gahulat nga hulogan mo sang palanca mo."

Seems like every friend I have in the Senior Year is asking me for this piece of writing called a"palanca". I have no idea how to make one, to be honest. How long should it be? What am I supposed to write about? Is it okay if I write it on Post-it notes? Too many questions on my mind yet to be answered. HELP ME?!


--Noice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment